A one day workshop in the field of PV ideal for early stage researchers, PhD students, industry workers or postdocs. Organised by the EPSRC SuperSolar PV Hub in association with PVSAT.
The workshop covers a broad range of PV technnologies including, Silicon, CdTe, III-Vs and perovskites. Lectures will be delivered by a host of experts from research groups and industry around the UK.
This workshop has been organised in conjunction with the PVSAT-12 conference and on behalf of the EPSRC Supersolar PV Hub.
[No accommodation has been booked for this event]
The Stephenson Institute for Renewable Energy is a 20 min walk from Liverpool Lime Street Station. The best route to take from Lime Street is up Brownlow Hill.
Any problems or questions then please email/call Rob Treharne | R.Treharne@liverpool.ac.uk, 0151 795 9125
- 1 - Multi-junctions and concentrators | Diego Alonso-Alvarez, Imperial College London
- 2 - CdTe Solar Cells | Jon Major, University of Liverpool
- 3 - Crystalline Si PV Technology and Value Chain | Nigel Mason, PV Consulting
- 5 - Organic Photovoltaic Devices (OPVs) | Ross Hatton, University of Warwick
- 6 - Dye-sensitized and Perovskite Solar Cells | Peter Holliman, University of Bangor