A one day workshop in the field of PV ideal for early stage researchers, PhD students, industry workers or postdocs. Organised by the EPSRC SuperSolar PV Hub in association with PVSAT.
The workshop covers a broad range of PV technnologies including, Silicon, CdTe, III-Vs and perovskites. Lectures will be delivered by a host of experts from research groups and industry around the UK.
This workshop has been organised in conjunction with the PVSAT conference and on behalf of the EPSRC Supersolar PV Hub.
- 1 - Multi-junctions and concentrators | Diego Alonso-Alvarez, Imperial College London
- 2 - CdTe Solar Cells | Jon Major, University of Liverpool
- 3 - Crystalline Si PV Technology and Value Chain | Nigel Mason, PV Consulting
- 5 - Organic Photovoltaic Devices (OPVs) | Ross Hatton, University of Warwick
- 6 - Dye-sensitized and Perovskite Solar Cells | Peter Holliman, University of Bangor